Timeless is an American television drama that aired on NBC from October 3, 2016 to May 13, 2018.
The series was officially cancelled on June 22, 2018, after two seasons and it's possible to have the two-hour movie finale to properly conclude the series.
The show is about the adventures of history professor Lucy Preston (Abigail Spencer), scientist Rufus Carlson (Malcolm Barnett) and soldier Wyatt Logan (Matt Lander) as they attempt to stop criminal Garcia Flynn (Goran Višnjić) from changing the course of American history through time travel.
- Abigail Spencer as Lucy Preston
- Matt Lanter as Master Sergeant Wyatt Logan
- Malcolm Barrett as Rufus Carlin
- Sakina Jaffrey as Special Agent Denise Christopher
- Paterson Joseph as Connor Mason
- Claudia Doumit as Jiya
- Goran Višnjić as Garcia Flynn
- Matt Frewer as Anthony Bruhl
- Susanna Thompson as Carolyn Preston
- John Getz as Rittenhouse Agent Benjamin Cahill
- Chad Rook as Karl
- Annie Wersching as Emma Whitmore
Seasons overview Edit
|Season||Episodes||First air date||Last air date|
|Season 1||16||October 3, 2016||February 20, 2017|
|Season 2||10||March 11, 2018||May 13, 2018|
Critical response Edit
The first episode of Timeless received generally positive reviews from television critics. Review aggregation website Rotten Tomatoes gave the first episode an approval rating of 84% based on reviews by 38 critics. The site's critic consensus states, "Timeless is a fun throwback action series with a kooky premise worth watching, even if it is delivered clumsily at times." Metacritic, which uses a normalized rating, gave the first episode a score of 65 out of 100, based on reviews from 29 critics, indicating "generally favorable reviews".