Sweet Justice was an NBC network legal drama TV series created by John Romano that starred Melissa Gilbert and Cicely Tyson in the lead roles.
The series premiered on September 15, 1994.
Other cast members of the show included Ronny Cox, Jason Gedrick, Cree Summer, Greg Germann and Megan Gallivan.
After only one season and 22 episodes, "Sweet Justice" was cancelled on April 22, 1995.
The show was about Kate Delacroy, a Wall Street lawyer who returns to her Southern hometown to work at a progressive law firm (led by Carrie Grace Battle) and often clashed with her father, James Lee Delacroy's conservative law firm.
- Cicely Tyson as Carrie Grace Battle
- Melissa Gilbert as Kate Delacroy
- Ronny Cox as James Lee Delacroy
- Greg Germann as Andy Del Sarto
- Jim Antonio as Ross A. Ross
- Jason Gedrick as Bailey Connors
- Kathryn Morris as Remy
- Cree Summer as Reese Daulkins
- Megan Gallivan as Anne Delacroy Foley
- Jerry Leggio as Judge Hopewell