Police Woman was an NBC police drama series, starring Angie Dickinson, Earl Holliman, Ed Bernard and Charles Dierkop.
The show aired from September 13, 1974 to March 29, 1978, lasting for 4 seasons and 91 episodes.
The show was about Sergeant Suzanne "Pepper" Anderson, an undercover police officer working for the Criminal Conspiracy Unit of the Los Angeles Police Department.
Sergeant William "Bill" Crowley was her immediate superior. Pete Royster and Joe Styles were the other half of the undercover team that investigated everything from murders to rape and drug crimes.
In many episodes, Pepper went undercover (as a prostitute, nurse, teacher, flight attendant, prison inmate, dancer, waitress, etc.) in order to get close enough to the suspects to gain valuable information that would lead to their arrest.
- Angie Dickinson as Sergeant Suzanne "Pepper" Anderson
- Earl Holliman as Lieutenant Bill Crowley
- Ed Bernard as Detective Joe Styles
- Charles Dierkop as Detective Pete Royster
- Val Bisoglio as Lieutenant Paul Marsh [seasons 1 through 3]