Grimm is an American police procedural fantasy television drama series. It debuted in the U.S. on NBC on October 28, 2011.
The show has been described as "a cop drama—with a twist... a dark and fantastical project about a world in which characters inspired by Grimms' Fairy Tales exist", although the stories and characters inspiring the show are also drawn from other sources.
Homicide investigator Nick Burkhardt of the Portland Police Department learns he is descended from a line of guardians known as Grimms, charged with keeping balance between humanity and the mythological creatures of the world called Wesen, the German word for being or creature.
Throughout the series, Burkhardt must battle against an assortment of dangerous creatures, with help from his Wesen friend, Monroe and his partner, Detective Hank Griffin.
- David Giuntoli as Detective Nick Burkhardt
- Russell Hornsby as Lieutenant Hank Griffin
- Silas Weir Mitchell as Eddy Monroe
- Reggie Lee as Sergeant Wu
- Bree Turner as Rosalee Calvert [episodes 15 to current]
- Sasha Roiz as Capt. Sean Renard
- Bitsie Tulloch as Juliette Silverton / Eve
- Claire Coffee as Adalind Schade
- Jacqueline Toboni as Theresa "Trubel" Rubel [episodes 63 to current]
- Alexis Denisof as Viktor Beckendorf [episodes 51 to88 ]
- Damien Puckler as Meisner